Lullaby of Blogland

A collection of my photography.

Sepia Flight

Published by TMTW under on Monday, May 11, 2009
A perfect night for flying.




I spent the evening doing some paperwork at our squadron headquarters. One of our pilots was going out on a training flight and I took the opportunity to snap a few (dozen) photos of our airplane and the hanger. I opted to keep the airplane photograph crisp rather than add any noise to it. You should be able to click on it to open a larger version of it in a new window. Keyword: should.



6 comments:

kden said... @ May 13, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Planes always look wonderful in sepia.

Anonymous said... @ May 13, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Very nice shots & they look awesome in sepia! Wonderful!

alphawoman said... @ May 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Cool.

kayerj said... @ May 14, 2009 at 12:11 PM

cool shot, I love the crispness of the details. My daughter-in-law works at a small airport doing paper work and refueling planes and other sundry jobs. She arranged for the family to go for a fly around the area. It was a great fun. thanks for bringing up the memories. Hope you can stop by to see my sepia scene Thanks!

maryt/theteach said... @ May 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM

A clear, crisp photograph! I love the tone of your sepia! :)

Donna Williams said... @ May 23, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Great pair of photos. The airplanes lend themselves well to the sepia effect.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. You can also reach me viaemail

Feel free to visit
my writing blog.

 

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lipsum

Followers